4/22/2014

Actress Amala Paul to marry Director Vijay on 12 June 2014

Actress Amala Paul and Director A.L Vijay is going to marry soon. This news is confirmed by Annice Paul, the mother of Actress Amala Paul.

Even though there were gossips in the media , director Vijay and Amala Paul recently only opened up on their relationship status to the media and confirmed that they had been in love for a long time .

 The marriage will be taking place in Chennai on 12th of June , 2014. The wedding will be followed by a celebrity style reception in Chennai.

 The engagement ceremony will took place in Kochi, Amala's home town , on June 7, 2014.

Actress Amala Paul with Director AL Vijay (image by Beyonce Studios)
Amala was the heroine of Vijay directed movies Thalaivaa and Deiva Thirumagal. Amala Paul recently confirmed the news and said, “I wish to announce to my media friends about my future plans with director Vijay once he arrives from his trip abroad. Until then I request the media to wait for authenticated reports on me, director Vijay and our future.”


Amala Pual is the daughter of Paul Varghese and Annice Paul, from Ernakulam. She has older brother Abhijith. Amala's Mother in an interview revealed that she came to know about Vijay's-Amala relationship just 4 months back and even opposed the love in the beginning as Amala is very young. But when they realised that both of them are pretty serious about the affair, the whole family supported it.



Congrats to Amala and Vijay.

Update: Amala Paul confirmed her marriage news by the following lines on her facebook page
"Time to enter the next stage of my life ,Where my partner is awaiting as eager as me to spend the rest of our lives together .Marriage never stuck to my mind ,Even the idea of that . As life went like that one fine day i met this gentleman,an epitome of chivalry and magnificent creation of god with all the good manners a man should posses. He came to my life,changed my life ,changed my thoughts and He literally swept me off my feet .Something inside me made me like the changes in me,later i realised it was the loce for him. Here I AM DROWNED IN LOVE , DRENCHED IN CARE BY HIM.Thank you VIJAY for making my life so beautiful ,for making my life so complete , yes .. YOU COMPLETE ME !!"
Director Vijay confirmed the news by releasing a statement as follows..
"I herewith take this opportunity to announce my conversion of status from single to couple. The search for my life partner ends here as I have found my soul mate in Amala Paul. She's the girl with the most beautiful heart and I will truly treasure her with utmost care and love." 


Tags: Amala Paul marriage Photos, Amala Paul engagement photos, Amala Paul Vijay wedding ceremony. Amala Paul Marriage reception.

Comments

Thanks for your feedback here. To comment select Name not anonymous. Thanks
EmoticonEmoticon